Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fire rated doors saved me during an event of fire in my office

I would like to discuss a short but powerful incident of my life. About 6 months ago, when I was working with a small company, there was a tremendous fire in my office. It occurred when me and some of my team members were working late night for overtime. I can not explain you that how rapidly it spread into each and every corner, and I got stuck in my cabin.

Oh! I got trapped in a small room and thought that It would be the last day of my life because there was no way out. But I noticed that fire is taking the time to enter the cabin, and this was because of the Fire rated doors. Because of some local firemen and of course, those doors I managed to escape the event and that too unharmed.

I realized that how important fire rated entry doors can be in preventing the fire's spread in a building, especially when you got trapped. I remembered those lines, “stop, drop and roll”, but the truth was totally different. It was a door that saved my life and prevented smoke from spreading my cabin.

I would say that fire rated possessions are a perfect solution when it comes to making a safe and secure infrastructure. They offer safety and style and are replaceable so that you can make alterations as and when required. These doors do not stop fire but gives you enough time to escape. The companies like Synergy Thrislington offer a wide range of stylish, durable and high-quality doors for a variety of applications.

Does your office have fire-rated entry doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment